In your search montarro vinho frisante rose on Uvinum you might discover, for example Montarro Frisante Rosé at great prices in order to buy it in just one click, without leaving home. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Bairrada with you right now for only £1.95.
“Taste and appearance Casal Garcia Rosé is a refreshing fruity rosé for summer. The Rosé from Portugal shows a slightly frothy and bright pink in the glass. The Vinho Verde Rosé is a real fruit bomb with exuberant aromas of strawberry and raspberry on the nose. In the mouth, the taste of sweet red...”read
“- The Gatão Rosé is clear, with an attractive pink color, with a slight evolution of gas
- The aroma is young and fruity and in the mouth it is delicate, soft and fresh
- Prizes & Distinctions:Silver Medal- Berliner Wein Trophy 2014, Alemanha | “Very Good Value” - winediva.ca, Janeiro 2011,...”read
“This wine has a light cherry color, with a slight fizz that enhances the fruity aromas. In the mouth, it presents fresh, keen and captivating acidity, light semi-sweet flavor, resulting in a pleasant and very versatile vine.”read
“16,5 pts Vinho Grandes Escolhas - Bright, pale pink colour. Floral and delicate aromas, with hints of orange blossom and violets. The notes of the region's granitic minerality are present here, giving this wine an interesting complexity. On the palate it is dry with balanced acidity, and creamy...”read
“Quinta de Gomariz is located in the sub-region Ave Valley, heart of the Vinho Verde region, between the cities of Oporto and Braga. Having today an area of Approximately 17 hectares, our vineyards have excellent characteristics for the production of high quality Vinho Verde”read
“Green wine, produced in the demarcated Region of Vinho Verde, in Portugal, is the denomination of controlled origin Whose demarcation dates back to 1908. Green wine is unique in the world. Naturally light and fresh, produced in the territory of the Douro and Minho rivers, in the northwest of...”read
- Crystalline, rosy and with floral aromas. When tasted reveals a complex wine with a long finish.
- With maceration, decantation and fermentation at controlled temperature (lower than 20ºC) in stainless steel tanks.
- 6 months in stainless steel vats.”read