Zaccagnini (Montepulciano d'Abruzzo)
£6.44 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2015 right now.
Technical sheet · Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Montepulciano (100%)
- PastaRiceStartersRegional CuisineCheeseItalian CuisineRisottoPasta BologneseGorgonzolaPizza
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
You may also be interested in...
Description · Zaccagnini
Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2015 (Montepulciano)
TASTING NOTES: Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2015
- View: ruby red, intense violet reflections.
- Nose: intense primary aromas of the grapes.
- Palate: fruity, full, robust, well-balanced presence of tannins and ageing in oak barrels.
APPELLATION: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
AGING: manual harvest; maceration at a controlled temperature.
PREPARATION: 4 months in Slavonian oak barrels, then in the bottle.
WINE PAIRING: Appetizers, cheese such as gorgonzola, Rice dishes like Risotto, with Italian Cuisine: Pizza, Pasta, Pasta Bolognese
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Alcohol content: 12.5%
Zaccagnini company has been established in 1978. Starting from a family-run business with more than 300 hectares. 70% of an annual production of over 3,000,000 bottles is destined to an international market divided into 45 countries. “Wine, the man’s art”: this is the concept that sums...
Buy Zaccagnini Wine:
Highlighted review about Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2015
More reviews about Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2015
Posted on 10/08/17 at 09.14
Posted on 01/07/17 at 00.47
Posted on 22/02/18 at 12.03
- View: intense ruby red, light violet reflections.
- Nose: hints of ripe fruit.
- Mouth: nice structure, a well integrated tannic...
Posted on 04/04/17 at 11.59
- View: intense ruby red, violet tones.
- Nose: intense primary aromas characteristic of the grape bouquet.
- Mouth: fruity,...
Posted on 05/11/17 at 04.36
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2016/2019
GRAPES: Montepulciano 100%
Posted on 18/04/17 at 09.39
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2014
Reviews about Zaccagnini Tralcetto Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2013