Bodegas Alvear (Montilla-Moriles)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Alvear PX
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||1927 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
If you liked Alvear PX 1927, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Alvear
Alvear PX 1927 (Pedro Ximénez)
TASTING NOTES OF Alvear PX 1927:
- View: Glossy mahogany hues.
- Nose: Elegant, powerful, attractive, notes of raisins, roasted, memories of pastries, coffee liqueur.
- Mouth: Complex, sweet, broad, smooth, memories of candy coffee, cacao on raisins. Long finish.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Alvear
GRAPES: Pedro Ximénez
AGEING: In traditional criaderas and solera, aged for five years in American oak casks.
PREPARATION: made from sun-dried grapes.
PAIRING: Cabrales, coulant chocolate, foie micuit, nuts.
TEMPERATURE: between 10ºC and 12ºC
It has been 275 years since Don Diego de Alvear y Escalera, began in 1729 the production in the town of Montilla, region of Andalusia, Spain, the very first wines of Alvear. Since then, Alvear has continued to progress and develop in a continuous and harmonious manner. Eight generations of...
Buy Bodegas Alvear Wine:
Highlighted review about Alvear PX 1927
More reviews about Alvear PX 1927
Posted on 08/01/18 at 12.18
Posted on 21/07/16 at 09.16
Posted on 11/01/18 at 09.05
- View: Bright mahogany, iodinated tones.
- Nose: Powerful, attractive, toasted and memories of pastries and coffee liqueur notes.
- Mouth: sweet,...
Posted on 26/08/17 at 13.45