Product not available in United States
If you liked Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Velenosi
Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2017 (Pecorino)
TASTING NOTES OF Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2017:
- View: Straw yellow, bright golden highlights.
- Nose: Fine and elegant nose, ripe fruit, yellow pasta, pleasant notes of gorse flowers, herbaceous aromas and hints of sage and thyme, a seductive mineral seal.
- Mouth: soft palate, fresh, great roundness, a surprising freshness and flavor, great structure, a pleasant taste.
AGING aging in the same containers at a temperature of 10 °C on lees, with pumping.
PREPARATION: fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
PAIRING: fish dishes, seafood and soups.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ℃
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Our passion is dictated by the expectation of the moment when the harvest begins, to see the birth of wine and discover it enrich with perfumes. It is from the search for the perfect balance between taste and color that, in 1984, the Cantina Velenosi was born. Entrepreneurs Ercole and Angela...
Buy Velenosi Wine:
Velenosi Ludi Offida Rosso 2014
Offida (Red Wine)
Velenosi Rêve Pecorino Offida 2017
Offida (White Wine)
Velenosi Brecciarolo Gold Rosso Piceno Superiore 2015
Rosso Piceno (Red Wine)
Highlighted review about Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2017
Posted on 21/06/18 at 04.15
- Earned! This Pecorino shows the full range: elegant aromas of yellow fruits, flowers, sage, thyme and gorse on the nose, wonderfully soft and mineral elements on the palate
- It's fresh and exciting in character!...
More reviews about Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2017
Posted on 28/03/17 at 20.03
This 2017 has a very clear golden colour. I was explained that this wine smells like acacia flower. Flashy flavours of red fruits.
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2016
Reviews about Velenosi Offida Pecorino Villa Angela 2013