Product not available in United States
If you liked Quinta de Vargellas Extra Virgin Olive Oil, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taylor's
Quinta de Vargellas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A bottle of extra virgin olive oil Quinta de Vargellas.
- Color: intense yellow, green.
- Nose: herbaceous aroma.
- Palate: fresh taste, slightly spicy, complex, lingering finish, with a freshness.
PRODUCER: Quinta de Vargellas.
- Origin: Douro (Portugal).
- Made with grape varieties Madural, Cordovil and Verdeal.
- Pairing: preferably used in raw dishes, because it loses flavor when heated. Using olive oil to bring spices in a plate, or simply to enhance flavor and add body and depth.
- Tips for storing and serving:
- This is a natural product; at low temperatures precipitation may occur. - This does not affect product quality. Olive oil should be stored away from direct light and heat.
Taylor's is now over 300 years old. It remains a family firm, completely independent, owned still by relations of the original partners. On the Atlantic coast at Oporto are the ancient lodges where Taylor's priceless ports slowly reach their glorious maturity. High up in the Douro Valley is...
Buy Taylor's Gourmet:
Mini Taylors LBV Port 5cl
Highlighted review about Quinta de Vargellas Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Has a deep yellow color greenish, herbaceous aroma and fresh flavor, slightly spicy. Shows a complex, lingering finish, with a prolonged freshness.
- Wine. Maker:
- Winemaking: As well as being one of the world's most renowned wine estates and pre-eminent as a producer of...