Parés Baltà (Penedes)
If you liked Calcari 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Parés Baltà
Calcari 2016 (Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF Calcari 2016:
- View: pale yellow, clear and transparent straw.
- Nose: intense aroma of banana and pear overtones.
- Mouth: a very elegant wine with good balance and good acidity.
VINEYARD: Parés Baltà
AGEING: 4 months with lees in stainless steel tanks with daily battonage.
TEMPERATURE: 6 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Pares Balta is a tiny, top end winery, founded in the 1930's in an area that has been producing wine since the 1700's. The family-owned winery produces Cavas, and still red and white wines. The vineyards are spread out over five premium estates, with a total of 176 hectares of low yielding vines....
Buy Parés Baltà Wine:
Highlighted review about Calcari 2016
More reviews about Calcari 2016
Posted on 20/11/16 at 05.32
The Calcari 2016 tastes wonderful
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.53
- View: Very pale straw yellow color.
- Nose: Aromas of medium intensity with hints of white fruits.
Aging: 4 months with lees, with daily battonage. Grapes: Xarel·lo
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Calcari 2013
Reviews about Calcari 2009
Reviews about Calcari 2017
Reviews about Calcari 2015