Château Brown (Pessac-Léognan)
Technical sheet · Château Brown
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2012 Other vintages
- Château Brown
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Château Brown 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Brown
Château Brown 2012 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Brown 2012:
- View: purple.
- Nose: fruity aromas of blackberry and cassis.
- Mouth: soft, fruity, sweet and aromatic palate, sweet and coated tannins, full-bodied wine.
GRAPES: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon 46% Merlot 4% Petit Verdot.
WINE PAIRING: roast pork.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Standing at the gateway to Bordeaux, Château Brown stretches between three towns: Gradignan, Villenave-d'Ornon and Léognan. The proximity of these towns gives the estate a mild climate ideal for the ripening of fruit and thus conducive to making high-quality wines. Set in the oldest Bordeaux...
Buy Château Brown Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Brown 2012
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The high presence of Merlot (70%) and pushed, ripe style add to the wines Considerable personality
More reviews about Château Brown 2012
Posted on 25/01/17 at 15.17
- View: intense red luminodo.
- Nose: dominant aromas of black fruits.
- Mouth: balanced black fruit and black spice. silky tannins.
Posted on 27/12/14 at 05.33
Château Brown 2012 is original
Posted on 03/09/15 at 04.34
Note 15/20 JM Quarin
Posted on 21/08/15 at 04.46
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Brown 2016
Reviews about Château Brown 2015
Reviews about Château Brown 2014
Reviews about Château Brown 2009