Château Brown (Pessac-Léognan)
The Château Brown 2012 (£23.17) is a red wine made by Château Brown from Pessac-Léognan based on the best petit verdot, merlot and cabernet sauvignon from 2012 and shows an alcoholic strength of 13%. Uvinum users reviewed this red wine with 4,3 of 5 points and obtained the following scores: robert parker: 88 and wine spectator: 91.
Technical sheet · Château Brown 2012
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2012 Other vintages
- Château Brown
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Château Brown 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Brown
Château Brown 2012 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
TASTING NOTES OF Château Brown 2012:
- View: purple.
- Nose: fruity aromas of blackberry and cassis.
- Mouth: soft, fruity, sweet and aromatic palate, sweet and coated tannins, full-bodied wine.
GRAPES: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon 46% Merlot 4% Petit Verdot.
WINE PAIRING: roast pork.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Standing at the gateway to Bordeaux, Château Brown stretches between three towns: Gradignan, Villenave-d'Ornon and Léognan. The proximity of these towns gives the estate a mild climate ideal for the ripening of fruit and thus conducive to making high-quality wines. Set in the oldest Bordeaux...
Buy Château Brown Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Brown 2012
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Antonio Galloni in January 2016: '' A big, broad-shouldered wine, the 2012 Brown hits the palate with serious intensity and slightly rough contours did are going to need time to settle down - The high presence of Merlot (70%) and pushed, ripe style add to the wines Considerable personality - A...read complete
More reviews about Château Brown 2012
Posted on 25/01/17 at 15.17
TASTING NOTES OF Château Brown Bordeaux 2012:
- View: intense red luminodo.
- Nose: dominant aromas of black fruits.
- Mouth: balanced black fruit and black spice. silky tannins.
Posted on 27/12/14 at 05.33
Château Brown 2012 is original
Posted on 03/09/15 at 04.34
Pretty purple fragrant nose, ripe fruit soft, fruity, sweet and aromatic, soft and coated tannicity Corps and normal length
Note 15/20 JM Quarin
Posted on 21/08/15 at 04.46
red-black color with purple tints. Nose very open, mingling scents of red fruit and ripe black (blackcurrant, blackberry) and almost jammy with slight woody and spicy notes. wide mouth, round and...read complete
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Brown 2015
Reviews about Château Brown 2014
Reviews about Château Brown 2009
Reviews about Château Brown 2005
Special offers in Pessac-Léognan
Offers in Pessac-Léognan