Château Carbonnieux (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Château Carbonnieux Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2006 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2006, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Carbonnieux
Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2006 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Pale yellow with green highlights.
- Nose: Initially marked by aromas of toasted oak. Then, when the wine is removed, the nose shows notes of exotic fruits, lychee, passion fruit and tangerine.
- Palate: Round and powerful at first, which expresses the aromas of stay in barrel. Still marked by the acidity of its youth, the wine shows body and barrel. Its structure is powerful and complex, with aromas dominated by Sémillon grapes. A wine that undoubtedly will reveal more in time
Founded in the 13th century by the Benedictine monks of Sainte-Croix Abbey, Château Carbonnieux is one of the oldest estates in the Bordeaux region. In 1956, Marc Perrin purchased the château, that became a Cru Classé in 1959, for its red and white wines. Today, Eric and Philibert, his grandsons,...
Buy Château Carbonnieux Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2006
More reviews about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2006
Posted on 09/03/15 at 15.33
- View: Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2006 has a pale yellow color with green highlights.
- Nose: The first nose marked by toasted oak, and agitation appear exotic fruits, lychee,...
Posted on 06/06/13 at 05.15
Posted on 18/08/14 at 17.44
APPELLATION: Bordeaux Blanc
Posted on 12/07/11 at 13.09
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2014