Château Carbonnieux (Pessac-Léognan)
Currently Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008 is not for sale, but you can buy Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2016
The Château Carbonnieux 2008 is "a straight wine, very Sauvignon, with citrus notes and green apple but with density and a form of purity, beautiful length.
The guide Bettane & Desseauve gave him a score of 90-91 / 100.
It is a wine to be tasted with grilled fish or in sauce or white meats.
Technical sheet · Château Carbonnieux Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon (62%), Sémillon (38%), Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Carbonnieux
Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008 sports a color crystal, white gold with yellow highlights,
- Nose: free lemon flavor, peach and lime on the background of vanilla: the elegance and complexity of the presentation bode well.
- Mouth: The palate does not disappoint, revealing a texture so round and generous, with enough liveliness. Rico and precise, persistent note of mango, this bottle of superb elegance offers everything expected of Pessac-Léognan.
GRAPES: 34% Sémillon, 65% Sauvignon, 1% Muscadelle
CELLAR: Château Carbonnieux
Founded in the 13th century by the Benedictine monks of Sainte-Croix Abbey, Château Carbonnieux is one of the oldest estates in the Bordeaux region. In 1956, Marc Perrin purchased the château, that became a Cru Classé in 1959, for its red and white wines. Today, Eric and Philibert, his grandsons,...
Buy Château Carbonnieux Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008
Posted on 02/11/17 at 04.40
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2013/2022
GRAPES: Sauvignon 70%, Semillon 30%
More reviews about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.42
- View: Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008 shows a pale yellow color.
- Nose: Vibrant citrus nose marked by a subtle hint of white flower.
- Mouth: Weight mouth, fleshy, with good...
Posted on 31/05/13 at 05.16
Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2008 was exhilarating
Posted on 29/07/15 at 04.48
Posted on 18/08/14 at 17.44
APPELLATION: Bordeaux Blanc
Posted on 18/02/14 at 04.55
Posted on 12/07/11 at 13.09
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Carbonnieux Blanc 2014