Château Latour Martillac (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United Kingdom
Technical sheet · Château Latour-Martillac Blanc
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Château Latour Martillac|
|Grapes:||Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc|
If you liked Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Latour Martillac
Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008 (Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008 displays a beautiful golden yellow
- Nose: A delicate bouquet playing on linden, acacia and toasted almonds.
- Mouth: On the palate, combines the flexibility and freshness and reveals fresh flavors of kiwi.
PAIRING: white meat, with fine scallops with butter and fish
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc (65%) and Semillon (35%
CELLAR: Château Latour Martillac
Château Latour Martillac
Classified growth since 1953, The Latour Martillac Estate got its name from the Tower gracing the main courtyard, vestige of a small fort built in Martillac in the 12th century by the forefathers of the famous philosopher and vine grower Montesquieu. Edouard Kressmann, wine merchant in Bordeaux...
Buy Château Latour Martillac Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008
More reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.42
- View: Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2008 has a dark purple
- Nose: Elegant, with aromas of ripe black fruits like blackberry, blueberry and cherry, and notes of toast, smoked and...
Posted on 20/07/13 at 05.27
It has fans
Posted on 17/10/12 at 04.45
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2013
Notations: 14.5-15.5 / 20...
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2015
Reviews about Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2009