“Red wine aging in Pla de Bages (Spain) produced by the winery Mas Oller Merlot grapes. His ideal pairing would be with hair and feathered game, roasts, cured cheeses and vegetables. It can be drunk in perfect condition from now until 2022. It should be served at a temperature of between 12ºC and 16ºC preferably in a glass of Bordeaux type.”
“- Bernat Oller It is a red wine made at Bodegas Mas Oller.
- It consists of Merlot grape variety and Picapoll Black.
- It is a wine with designation of origin Pla de Bages.
- The color of this wine is cherry red with garnet reflections.
- It is complex, with fruity aromas, cedar, coffee and vanilla.
- The taste is fresh and fruity, with balanced acidity.
- It is a wine traditionally prepared, aged in new French oak barrels for 12 months and then rests in bottle 24 months.”
- View: Bernat Oller 2007 is colour middle layer ruby garnet hues. Clean and bright with good tear formation.
- Nose: clean, honest, sensitive and very complex. Ripe red fruit stand
on an elegant background of vanilla, toffee, cedar and spices.
- Taste: elegant, large and complex. On first impression is fresh and fruity,
with a well balanced acidity and tannins alcohol
CELLAR: Oller del Mas”