“Red wine Pla De Bages (Spain) produced by the winery Paraules month with Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Sumoll. Its combination with adequate food would be more with roasts, vegetables, cured cheeses and stews. It can be drunk in perfect condition from now until 2021. Serve at a temperature of between 12ºC and 16ºC preferably in a glass of Bordeaux type.”
“If until now the merlot was traveling alone, in the new month that paraules also combines small percentage Cabernet and Syrah. A very successful mix that makes this wine a good choice for money. Quite warm start, wine uncovers fruit and toasted notes that qualify its good acidity. Balance and finesse in its purest form.”
- View: Ruby red with red trim and high layer.
- Nose: High aromatic intensity, destacanto ripe fruit and spicy notes, finding background toasted aromas that reveal its time in oak.
Aging: 10 months. Uva: Sumoll, Saugvinon Cabernet, Merlot and Shirah”
- View: Mes Que Paraules Negre 2010 has an intense cherry red with a bright garnet rim. Tear thin dense appearance, tinted and soft fall.
- Nose: Good aromatic intensity of ripe wild berries that let floral fragrance, reminiscent of the intensity of the violet; the nuances of parenting, elegant toasted, some wood, subtle soothing menthol and even a touch of resin and, gradually, the sweetness of some spice, which is identified with pimples is revealed, the bitterness of the cocoa and discovered scent of a fresh snuff.
- Mouth: With an intense, flavorful and rotunda entrance; ripe fruit and toasted invade a balanced palate with hints of exotic spices and rich complexes accompanied by balsamic and resinous; good tannins, round, although noticeable but balanced, who bring their sweetish note; balanced acidity. Long and persistent with strong presence of fruit and toast.
GRAPES: Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
“Friends, chat, Més Que Paraules. A perfect combination.
Cherry blossom colour, nearly opaque. A red that smells of cherry and licorice. It has a very mild and pleasent flavour.
Highly recommend to drink it with friends at a barbecue.”