Vinyes i Bodegues Miquel Oliver (Pla I Llevant)
£9.68 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Aia right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Vinyes i Bodegues Miquel Oliver
Aia (Merlot and Verdejo)
- View: Aia has an intense cherry color.
- Nose: Nose: complex, toasty notes of fine wood and distinct varietal fruit and mineral. Earthy tones and original black fruits.
- Mouth: meaty, large, very tasty, wood tannins and fruit very large assemblies Boca expression. Tasty ripe tannins giving a very persistent complex and original set. Superb varietal Merlot.
Grapes: 100% Merlot
CELLAR: Miquel Oliver
Vinyes i Bodegues Miquel Oliver
Buy Vinyes i Bodegues Miquel Oliver Wine:
Highlighted review about Aia
Posted on 19/02/15 at 13.34
Ultra-intense cherry colour. Powerful, complex
aromas with toasty notes of precious woods.
Intense, dark and singular fruit flavours.
Mineral and earthy tang. Full-bodied
on the palate, broad, very intense, expressive
and with a...
More reviews about Aia
Posted on 14/07/15 at 15.06
- View: Naia Verdejo is straw yellow.
- Nose: Aromas of lime, must and kiwi, with typical vegetal notes, a noticeable freshness and a long ...
- Mouth: Dry aftertaste with...
Posted on 22/12/12 at 05.07