Château Rouget (Pomerol)
Technical sheet · Château Rouget 2011
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- Château Rouget
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Château Rouget 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rouget
Château Rouget 2011 (Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Château Rouget 2011 has a deep ruby plum, purple
- Nose: exhibits aromas of loamy soil and sand, ripe cassis and cherry.
- Mouth: Surprisingly bright and opulent in this vintage with good acidity, ripe tannins and a long layered style.
PAIRING: With roast or grilled
Grapes: 85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Rouget
Buy Château Rouget Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Rouget 2011
More reviews about Château Rouget 2011
Posted on 26/03/15 at 05.23
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.43
- View: Château Rouget 2011 has a nice dark red
- Nose: original, expressive, from fruits and flowers.
- Mouth: Very nice mouthfeel, is meaty and dense, silky, with a nice frame,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Rouget 2013
Reviews about Château Rouget 2015
Reviews about Château Rouget 2014
Reviews about Château Rouget 2012