Château Rouget (Pomerol)
The Château Rouget 2011 (£41.97) of Château Rouget: a red wine from Pomerol with the best cabernet sauvignon and merlot grapes from the 2011 vintage and presents an alcohol content of 14%. The perfect pairing for the Château Rouget 2011 is food like lamb and red meat. Uvinum users evaluate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points while experts give the following evaluation: robert parker: 91-93 and wine spectator: 90.
Technical sheet · Château Rouget 2011
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2011 Other vintages
- Château Rouget
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
If you liked Château Rouget 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Rouget
Château Rouget 2011 (Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- View: Château Rouget 2011 has a deep ruby plum, purple
- Nose: exhibits aromas of loamy soil and sand, ripe cassis and cherry.
- Mouth: Surprisingly bright and opulent in this vintage with good acidity, ripe tannins and a long layered style.
PAIRING: With roast or grilled
Grapes: 85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc
CELLAR: Château Rouget
Buy Château Rouget Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Rouget 2011
More reviews about Château Rouget 2011
Posted on 26/03/15 at 05.23
Posted on 02/09/14 at 09.43
- View: Château Rouget 2011 has a nice dark red
- Nose: original, expressive, from fruits and flowers.
- Mouth: Very nice mouthfeel, is meaty and dense, silky, with a nice frame,...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Rouget 2013
Château Rouget 2013: This wine has a nice depth of fruit for this wine with notes of blackberry and lightly roasted coffee. Generous with velvety tannins and a fresh finish. Vivid, or keep...read complete
Reviews about Château Rouget 2015
Reviews about Château Rouget 2014
Reviews about Château Rouget 2012