Product not available in United States
If you liked Barros Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Barros
Barros Tawny (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Barros Tawny:
- View: brown, a reddish halo.
- Nose: ripe fruit, dried figs and plums, wood and spices.
- Mouth: fresh, velvety, enveloping and seductive.
GRAPES: Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca.
PAIRING: a variety of desserts with dulce de leche, coffee, apricots and dried fruits.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The company was founded in 1913 by Manuel de Almeida with the designation "Almeida em Comandita", which exclusively dedicated itself to the Port Wine trade. In times of economical and political crisis in Europe, which expanded on a global level, many entrepreneurs lost amounts of money and went...
Buy Barros Wine:
Highlighted review about Barros Tawny
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
More reviews about Barros Tawny
Posted on 26/08/17 at 13.04
Barros Porto Tawny
Posted on 04/09/17 at 11.46
- View: Barros Porto Tawny shows a brown color and an intense red halo,
- Nose: presents a delicious bouquet of ripe fruit, dried figs and plums, accented by an attractive...
Posted on 16/02/18 at 11.40
Posted on 08/08/17 at 05.06
Posted on 30/07/15 at 08.36