If you liked Barros Tawny 10 Years, you may also enjoy...
Description · Barros
Barros Tawny 10 Years
TASTING NOTES OF Barros Tawny 10 Years :
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: aroma of coffee and snuff.
- Mouth: slightly mature taste, red fruits, raisins, walnuts and almonds. A velvety palate and a long end.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca.
PAIRING: as an appetizer and dessert accompaniment.
TEMPERATURE: 15 -18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
The company was founded in 1913 by Manuel de Almeida with the designation "Almeida em Comandita", which exclusively dedicated itself to the Port Wine trade. In times of economical and political crisis in Europe, which expanded on a global level, many entrepreneurs lost amounts of money and went...
Buy Barros Wine:
Highlighted review about Barros Tawny 10 Years
Posted on 22/07/19 at 17.24
More reviews about Barros Tawny 10 Years
Posted on 16/07/18 at 13.04
- View: beautiful ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of coffee and snuff.
- Mouth: slightly mature taste, red fruits, raisins, walnuts and almonds. A velvety...