Product not available in United States
+ £4.45 Shipping (48h - 7 days)
Save £8.49! (-13%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.86 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Churchills Vintage
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz|
If you liked Churchills Vintage 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Churchill's
Churchills Vintage 2011 (Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
TASTING NOTES OF Churchills Vintage 2011:
- View: Porto Churchill's Vintage 2011 has a dark purple
- Nose: Aromas of berries fascinating and crushed bark with notes of wet earth.
- Mouth: With body and with a solids concentration of tannins and polished round and an average final medium length.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Cão.
BODEGA: Churchill Graham
One of the key factors in securing the on- going quality of our Ports is to have total control over every aspect of production. The purchase of Quinta da Gricha and Quinta do Rio, quintas which now provide the backbone of our Vintage Ports, has helped us achieve this control." These two...
Buy Churchill's Wine:
Highlighted review about Churchills Vintage 2011
More reviews about Churchills Vintage 2011
Posted on 13/08/18 at 14.56
- View: intense red,
- Nose: light, tinged with orange anise.
- Mouth: medium bodied with ripe, supple tannins and a very well thought acidity. A tasty end...
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Powerful and compact on the palate, combining a great tannic structure with excellent natural acidity and layers of berry and floral flavours. Full of intensity, ends in a very...
Posted on 08/06/17 at 11.41
- The taste complex bouquet with concentrated flavors of dark berries, spicy notes of fresh resin and a hint of chocolate, the strong tannin structure and an excellent,...
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
It has a comparatively light, aniseed-tinged bouquet with orange blossom that wafts seductively from the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with supple ripe tannins and very...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Churchills Vintage 1998
Reviews about Churchills Vintage 2016
Reviews about Churchills Vintage 2003