Cockburns 20 Years Old Tawny 50cl
- 21/09/15 |
- 4 /
Cockburn's 20 Year Old Tawny has a lovely bright amber tawny colour. On the nose with an amazingly delicate and complex bouquet of fruitcake, honey and nuts combined with notes of orange peel. On the palate smooth and polished, wonderfully balanced, with rich and warm nutty flavours leading to a long and lingering finish.
- Winemaker: Charles Symington and Ricardo Carvalho
- Winemaking: Twenty Year Old tawnies are made from wines of the very highest quality, blended and subsequently aged in oak cask for an average of twenty years, until they strike the correct balance between the delicacy and elegance that come from prolonged cask-ageing, and the rich fruit character that lends these old tawnies their structure, freshness and longevity. Cockburn's 20 Year Old Tawny is pale, complex and delicate with hints of cedar and crystallised fruits. Perfect served lightly chilled to enjoy with good friends.
- Grape Varieties: Old Vines.
- Food Pairing: Cockburn's 20 Year Old pairs extremely well with nuts, dried fruits and fruitcake, but is also delicious with vanilla ice cream or crème brûlée. Serve lightly chilled to enjoy at its finest.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 16 to 18ºC