The Cockburn's Fine Ruby is a unique port wine from the Portuguese city of Porto. The Cockburn's Fine Ruby consists of a mixture of young lively wines from different harvests, which mature two to three years in oak barrels before being mixed.
Cockburn's Fine Ruby is a full-bodied port wine with ripe red fruit aromas, balanced with a fine structure.
How should this port be served? Best enjoyed at a temperature of 20 degrees. Serve this Portuguese wine with cheese or desserts such as chocolate cake!
If you liked Cockburn's Fine Ruby, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cockburn's
Cockburn's Fine Ruby
TASTING NOTES OF Cockburn's Fine Ruby :
- View: light and lively ruby color.
- Nose: Fresh aromas and attractive red fruits like cherry and raspberry.
- Mouth: well balanced, soft fruit flavors and a long, elegant finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Touriga French and Tinta Cao.
PAIRING: with cheese and rich chocolate desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 15 °C to 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19%
Buy Cockburn's Wine:
Highlighted review about Cockburn's Fine Ruby
More reviews about Cockburn's Fine Ruby
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Cockburn’s Fine Ruby is a full-bodied Port with ripe red-fruit flavours, balanced with a fine structure. Perfect at the end of a dinner or simply to enjoy with good friends on...
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Reveals invigorating flavors of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries
- The palate is very balanced and...
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Lively light ruby colour. On the nose fresh and appealing youthful red fruit aromas such as red cherry and raspberry. On the palate, well balanced, with soft fruity flavours leading...
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30