Dow's Port (Port)
Are you looking for the perfect port wine to remind you of your holiday in Porto? You have come to the right place!
Try the unique Dow's Fine Tawny from the company Dow's Port. It is made with grapes.
This delicious Tawny blends subtle fruit aromas with notes of velvety walnuts, caramel, ripe apricots and raisins; it is fresh, balanced and with a long, soft finish.
Serve this unique port wine with a dessert. You will love it.
If you liked Dow's Fine Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dow's Port
Dow's Fine Tawny (Port)
- View: Dow's Fine Tawny Port has a ruby red light coat with orange reflections.
- Nose: clean and fine aroma, somewhat vinous, from cherries and orange peel, through fine wood notes of spices, especially vanilla and cinnamon, with hints of prune and lightly toasted nuts and coffee.
- Mouth: It has a generous elegant touch, gets tied up with his alcoholic sweetness structure, which gives a warm feeling. Aim the classic taste of the Tawny, tinged wood and sun-dried fruit, closes at the end leaving a pleasant persistence toasted nuances
TEMPERATURE: 10 to 12%
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19%
PAIRING: Ideal for desktop, beautifully accompanies soft cheeses with high cure and ripe brie or camembert good stilton and nuts. Cold drink after dinner as a digestive is classic and
You can even take place as an appetizer, an alternative to those who do not like bitter or dry snacks as dictated by the rule
WINEMAKING: Fermentation is done in traditional wineries and robotics depressed. Rest three years in French oak barrels
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Cao, among others.
Symington Family Estates is a wine company and Port wine house in Portugal, which owns and operates several vineyards and wineries and owns several brands of Port, Madeira wine and Douro DOC wines, including some of the oldest and most well-known Port and Madeira brands. With their extensive...
Buy Dow's Port Wine:
Highlighted review about Dow's Fine Tawny
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
More reviews about Dow's Fine Tawny
Posted on 02/05/17 at 14.12
Posted on 06/04/17 at 12.17
Posted on 01/10/17 at 07.41
The Dow's Dow S Fine Tawny tasted wonderful
Posted on 05/12/18 at 13.10
- On the palate, fresh and well balanced. Color: caramel Allergens: contains sulfites
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Dow’s Tawny combines subtle fruit with delicious velvety nutty flavours derived from the cask ageing
- 3 years
Posted on 06/06/17 at 14.03
Posted on 06/05/16 at 04.39
PRODUCER: Dow's port
Its barrel aging wine produces a softer and lighter than the Dow's Ruby, aging mainly in large vats and oak barrels.
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- This Port wine combines subtle fruit with delicious...