Dow's Port (Port)
If you liked Dow's Midnight, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dow's Port
- View: Dow's Midnight shows a deep red color
- Nose: A rush of spirits in the nose, blowing out leaving notes of figs and chocolate.
- Taste: It has a good texture, which remains so until the end. Some black fruit with a creamy note
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga French, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Cao
Symington Family Estates is a wine company and Port wine house in Portugal, which owns and operates several vineyards and wineries and owns several brands of Port, Madeira wine and Douro DOC wines, including some of the oldest and most well-known Port and Madeira brands. With their extensive...
Buy Dow's Port Wine:
Highlighted review about Dow's Midnight
More reviews about Dow's Midnight
Posted on 10/02/17 at 11.49
Posted on 12/02/16 at 12.30
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- This wine is fresh, young and vigorous, full of flavors of ripe red fruits, produced and packed in order to attract the younger generation of wine lovers
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Alcohol Grade: 20%
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Layer flavours are enlivened by notes of peppery spice that linger on the palate and make an irresistible pairing with fine chocolate.
- Winemaker: Charles Symington and João Pedro...
Posted on 06/03/14 at 16.30