Technical sheet · Ferreira Branco Lagrima
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Godello, Malvasía, Rabigato|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsSnacks and appetizersCandied or dried fruitsDates|
If you liked Ferreira Branco Lagrima, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ferreira
Ferreira Branco Lagrima (Godello, Malvasía and Rabigato)
TASTING NOTES OF Ferreira Branco Lagrima :
- View: Straw.
- Nose: a fresh and intense with hints of flowers and fruit, complexity and richness aroma.
- Mouth: great balance between sugar and alcohol.
GRAPES: Malvasia, Godello, Rabigato.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 19.5%
Known since 1751 and established by a wine-growing family of the same name from the Douro, FERREIRA has for centuries been synonymous with high-quality Portuguese wine. FERREIRA'S history follows and is hard to distinguish from the history of the Douro Demarcated Region's evolution (set up in...
Buy Ferreira Wine:
Highlighted review about Ferreira Branco Lagrima
More reviews about Ferreira Branco Lagrima
Posted on 02/11/17 at 13.02
- View: beautiful yellow straw.
- Nose: Fresh aromas, intense, attractive fruit, floral nuances.
- Mouth: soft and well balanced, rich and full wine with great...
Posted on 02/11/17 at 12.53
Tear Ferreira has a strawberry pink colour with intense aromas of flowers and fruit. The barrel aging gives it complexity and flavor. The fermentation makes the sugar alcohol level...
Posted on 08/10/15 at 11.31
- View: golden yellow.
- Nose: intensely aromatic, nuances of flowers and fruit.
- Mouth: attractive and complex memories of exotic and tropical fruits,...
Posted on 22/02/13 at 05.07
Oporto Ferreira Lagrima is satisfactory
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10