Technical sheet · Ferreira Tawny
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Port, Maturana Tinta, Tinta Çao, Tempranillo, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão, Touriga Franca
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Ferreira Tawny, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ferreira
Ferreira Tawny (Tinta Barroca, Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Port, Maturana Tinta, Tinta Çao, Tempranillo, Tinta Amarela, Tinto Cão and Touriga Franca)
Ferreira Tawny has a beautiful red colour with clear notes and a delicate, youthful aroma, with hints of dried fruit and spices, from the barrel. The palate is an elegant wine that shows the correct balance between tannins and softness that gives a long finish.
Known since 1751 and established by a wine-growing family of the same name from the Douro, FERREIRA has for centuries been synonymous with high-quality Portuguese wine. FERREIRA'S history follows and is hard to distinguish from the history of the Douro Demarcated Region's evolution (set up in...
Buy Ferreira Wine:
Highlighted review about Ferreira Tawny
Posted on 20/09/17 at 09.18
More reviews about Ferreira Tawny
Posted on 13/07/17 at 08.32
Posted on 30/06/15 at 12.29
- View: beautiful red hue.
- Nose: a fresh and delicate aroma, reminiscent of spices and nuts.
- Mouth: Elegant wine, a good balance between tannins and...
Posted on 28/04/15 at 15.25
- View: beautiful red, reddish hues.
- Nose: a fresh and delicate aroma of spices and dried fruit of the oak.
- Mouth: an elegant wine, a good balance between...
Posted on 13/04/15 at 13.40
- View: reddish brown.
- Nose: aromas of dried fruits with spicy notes.
- Mouth: very elegant with a long finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional,...
Posted on 10/04/15 at 14.53
- View: red, reddish hues.
- Nose: a fresh and delicate aroma of spices and nuts.
- Mouth: an elegant wine, a good balance between tannins and sweetness, a...
Posted on 09/11/11 at 15.20
I enjoyed it without pairing.
I bought it through the net.
I enjoyed it.