Fonseca Porto (Port)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Fonseca Siroco Extra Dry, you may also enjoy...
Description · Fonseca Porto
Fonseca Siroco Extra Dry (Malvasía, Rabigato and Godello)
- View: Fonseca Siroco shows a pale golden straw color
- Nose: Nice clean nose with white peach and mineral flowers.
- Mouth: The palate is fresh and lively wine, with smoothness, which starts sweet and finishes dry. Buenos flavors of peach, apricot and creme brulee.
Grapes: Malvasia Rei, Viosinho
Fonseca Guimaraens, often simply called Fonseca, is one of the largest Port wine houses in Portugal. Manoel Pedro Gonçalves Guimaraens and his brother João Gonçalves Salgueiro, established the company in 1822 when they acquired control of the Fonseca and Monteiro Company from the Fonseca Family...
Buy Fonseca Porto Wine:
Highlighted review about Fonseca Siroco Extra Dry
Posted on 31/01/18 at 12.40
- Full and fruity on the palate with a long aftertaste
- to enjoy solo just as well as an aperitif and tonic mixed
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Fonseca Siroco Extra Dry
Posted on 23/07/14 at 05.57