Technical sheet · Graham's Nature Reserve
|Type Of Wine:||fortified wine|
|Appellation:||Port (Porto and Douro,Portugal)|
|Grapes:||Tinta Amarela, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Port|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsCheeseChocolateNuts and oilseeds|
If you liked Graham's Nature Reserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Graham's
Graham's Nature Reserve (Tinta Amarela, Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Port)
- View: Graham's Natura Reserve has a deep dark red color,
- Nose: is true to the style of Graham, with a pleasantly fresh and elegant floral nose,
- Mouth: full-bodied and fruity on the palate, with notes of chocolate and a long finish.
Grapes: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Amarela
WINERY: W & J Graham's
Graham’s has always been a pioneer. Graham's was one of the first Port companies to invest in its own vineyards in Portugal’s Douro Valley in 1890 and is now at the cutting edge of innovation in winemaking techniques. Today, five Symington cousins share responsibility for every aspect of the...
Buy Graham's Wine:
Highlighted review about Graham's Nature Reserve
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Graham's Nature Reserve
Posted on 09/03/18 at 12.32
- View: dark red.
- Nose: a wonderful fresh, floral and elegant.
- Mouth: rich, sweet and fruity palate.
Posted on 15/02/18 at 20.03
As I had it between meals I could not pair it.
Me and my clients from Port tasted it together.
Posted on 24/04/17 at 05.33