Quinta do Noval (Port)
If you liked Noval Black, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Noval
- View: Noval Porto Black has a dark purplish red.
- Nose: The nose opens with aromas of pepper and cocoa. This is complemented with hints of cherry pit.
- Mouth: This wine shows a refreshing acidity and firm tannins is provided. The mouth of a fat texture culminating in a long finish.
GRAPES: 50% Touriga National, Touriga Franca 30%, 10% Tinta Cão, Tinta Roriz 10%
WINERY: Quinta do Noval Vinhos, Sa
Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval is situated in the very heart of the Douro valley, in the Cima Corgo, just two kilometres from the small town of Pinhão. As you approach the entrance to the quinta from Pinhão, you will see the famous broad terraces of Quinta do Noval on the right. The Quinta, which is...
Buy Quinta do Noval Wine:
Highlighted review about Noval Black
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- A delightful dryish-styled Port where exceedingly prue blackberry and boysenberry fruits dominate the palate while the finish is thankfully devoid of alcoholic overtones
- A part of the grapes is trodden by foot in “lagares”, traditional stone vats from the...
More reviews about Noval Black
Posted on 22/08/14 at 06.02
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
A delightful dryish-styled Port where exceedingly prue blackberry and boysenberry fruits dominate the palate while the finish is thankfully devoid of alcoholic overtones.
Posted on 11/03/15 at 12.57
Posted on 02/12/14 at 13.16
Quinta do Noval Black Porto
Posted on 29/07/14 at 05.13