If you liked Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quevedo
Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old (Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cão)
TASTING NOTES OF Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old:
- View: light brown, orange touches.
- Nose: very balanced, nuts, cinnamon and a certain floral note, well-defined aromas of wood.
- Mouth: light coffee beans. Good lingering finish.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão, Tinta Barroca.
PREPARATION: fully destemmed grapes, followed by a slow fermentation with temperature control to 28 °C degrees. Soft filtration.
PAIRING: foie gras, rich and intense cheese, coffee or chocolates, desserts made of chocolate, dried fruit and caramel.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
Buy Quevedo Wine:
Highlighted review about Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Its aroma is harmonious, revealing nuts, cinnamon and some floral notes
- The aroma of wood fruit is the result of the long aging in very old barrels
- The palate is well balanced, revealing soft notes the roasted coffee
More reviews about Quevedo Tawny 10 Years Old
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Color light brown with hints of orange. Aroma very balanced with flavors of dried fruit, cinnamon and a certain floral note. Well defined aromas of wood, resulting from ageing in...