Quinta do Noval (Port)
Technical sheet · Quinta do Noval Vintage
- Type Of Wine:
- fortified wine
- 2000 Other vintages
- Quinta do Noval
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
If you liked Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000, you may also enjoy...
Description · Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000 (Touriga Francesa, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz)
- View: Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000 is a deep dark amber
- Nose: has fruit flavours, blackberry, cocoa and spices, dense nose, but frankly accessible and open
- Mouth: it is tasty, complex with great opulence and elegance
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 19.5%
WINEMAKING: 20 months in wooden barrels in cellars Quinta cooled air to the demarcated Douro Valley region before bottling. Must be aged in the bottle for 8-12 years before achieving complexity and feature a vintage corsage
CELLAR: Quinta do Noval
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Tinto Cao, Touriga French, Tinta Roriz, sousao
Quinta do Noval
Quinta do Noval is situated in the very heart of the Douro valley, in the Cima Corgo, just two kilometres from the small town of Pinhão. As you approach the entrance to the quinta from Pinhão, you will see the famous broad terraces of Quinta do Noval on the right. The Quinta, which is...
Buy Quinta do Noval Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Equilibrium, harmony, finesse and elegance characterize Quinta do Noval great Vintage Ports
- Grapes are trodden by foot to obtain the must, then during fermentation macerate to obtain the best possible extraction in the lagares, the traditional stone vats from...
More reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000
Posted on 29/09/17 at 14.02
- View: deep dark amber, very high layer and violet tear.
- Nose: big and thick, with mineral notes.
- Mouth: tasty, complex aromas of blackberry, cocoa and...
Posted on 22/12/14 at 05.33
Noval Vintage 70cl 2000 was masterful
Posted on 05/07/13 at 05.36
Quinta do Noval Vintage 2000 is phenomenal
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Purple/black in colour, it is incredibly pure and concentrated with good depth. The palate is intense beyond belief with very sweet blackberries and on the nose you will find...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2013
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2011
Reviews about Quinta do Noval Vintage 2003