Ramos Pinto (Port)
Technical sheet · Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco
If you liked Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ramos Pinto
Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco (Códega, Malvasía, Rabigato and Port)
- View: either white porto beautiful golden amber with some reflection and a high density and tear.
- Nose: Aromas of prevailing are very ripe grapes, citrus and caramel with hints of fine touch and some vanilla.
- Mouth: very sweet, dense and pleasant amistelada with almost caramelized sugar notes. Alcohol adds warmth and acidity balances the whole.
WINEMAKING: Porto to start after pressing and fermentation heads off and keeping most of their residual sugars like. Provienme of musts tear, and hence its name.
Founded by Adriano Ramos Pinto in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto rapidly became noted, at the time, for its innovative and enterprising strategy. Associated with quality bottled wines, it began operating on the Brazilian market in the early 20th century and quickly became responsible for half of the...
Buy Ramos Pinto Wine:
Highlighted review about Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco
Posted on 17/10/18 at 11.10
More reviews about Ramos Pinto Lágrima Branco
Posted on 17/01/17 at 10.15
- View: dominant gold.
- Nose: floral aromas chamomile, orange blossom with hints of honey.
- Mouth: a light, creamy, with ripe fruit flavors...
Posted on 13/01/16 at 14.41
- View: gold.
- Nose: aromas of fresh fruit, chamomile and orange blossom.
- Mouth: light palate, creamy, ripe fruit flavors.
Posted on 01/04/13 at 05.15
Posted on 04/03/16 at 05.06
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Within its characteristic fruit and sweetness, floral aromas of camomile and orange blossom stand...