If you liked Warre's Otima 10 Anos 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Warre's
Warre's Otima 10 Anos 50cl (Touriga Franca, Tinta Barroca and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Warres Otima 10 Years 50cl:
- View: medium garnet ruby amber.
- Nose: notes of kirsch, cedar, a touch of brown sugar on the nose,
- Mouth: very round and smooth texture with pleasant notes of honey, nuts and dried fruits.
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cao.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, after dinner with desserts and cheese.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 20%
Two Englishmen, William Burgoyne and John Jackson opened offices in northern Portugal as Burgoyne & Jackson - initially a general trading company, exporting wines, olive oil and fruit, as well as importing dried cod and English woollen goods. In 1703 the Matthew conferred additional rights to...
Buy Warre's Wine:
Highlighted review about Warre's Otima 10 Anos 50cl
Posted on 23/02/19 at 05.05
More reviews about Warre's Otima 10 Anos 50cl
Posted on 18/12/15 at 20.13
Warres Otima 10 Years 50cl
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Reveals an excellent nose, with dried fruits and notes of ripe fruit
- The palate is light and delicate, deliciously rounded, with notes of...
Posted on 23/06/14 at 12.11