Product not available in United States
£75.15 + £4.50 Shipping (4 days)
Shipping: Enovinho (Portugal)
£ You will receive 1.11 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Warre's Vintage
Description · Warre's
Warre's Vintage 2000
- View: Warre's Vintage 2000 is red purple almost black
- Nose: Lovely floral aromas of violets and berries, minerals.
- Mouth: Full bodied, with firm tannins and a spicy finish
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 20%
AGING POTENTIAL: It can retain up to 2020
GRAPES: Tinta Francisca, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Nacional
Two Englishmen, William Burgoyne and John Jackson opened offices in northern Portugal as Burgoyne & Jackson - initially a general trading company, exporting wines, olive oil and fruit, as well as importing dried cod and English woollen goods. In 1703 the Matthew conferred additional rights to...
Highlighted review about Warre's Vintage 2000
More reviews about Warre's Vintage 2000
Posted on 19/06/18 at 09.27
- View: deep purple red.
- Nose: aromas of ripe raspberry liqueur and black currant.
- Mouth: dense precious sweet fruit flavors, chocolate, ripe...
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Dark color, fresh violet aroma. Flavor of ripe blackberry, intensely rich and full-bodied. The sweetness and tannins combine up and form a harmonious structure.
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Very dark inky and concentrated colour. Lovely fresh aromas of violets. Layer and layer of ripe blackberry fruit, intensely rich and full bodied. Sweetness and tannins bind this...
Posted on 27/04/15 at 13.07
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Warre's Vintage 2007
Reviews about Warre's Vintage 2003
Reviews about Warre's Vintage 1997
Reviews about Warre's Vintage 1994