Feudi Di San Marzano Primitivo Di Manduria Sessantanni 2014

Feudi Di San Marzano (Primitivo di Manduria)

Product not available in United States

£19.65 £17.08 + £4.83 Shipping (48h - 5 days)

£19.65 £17.08/unit

Save £2.57! (-13%)

Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)

£ You will receive 0.23 points for each unit bought

Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 24 hours.

Buy View more prices »

The Feudi Di San Marzano Primitivo Di Manduria Sessantanni 2014 (£17.08) is a red wine from Primitivo di Manduria produced by Feudi Di San Marzano with a blend based on primitivo of 2014 and has an alcohol content of 14.5%. The Feudi Di San Marzano Primitivo Di Manduria Sessantanni 2014 is the ideal red to combine with roast and duck. At Uvinum, this red wine scores an average rate of 5 of 5 points.

Technical sheet · Feudi Di San Marzano Primitivo Di Manduria Sessantanni 2014

Type Of Wine:
red wine
Vintage:
2014 Other vintages
Appellation:
Primitivo di Manduria (Puglia,Italy)
Cellar:
Feudi Di San Marzano
Volume:
75 cl Other volumes
Grapes:
Primitivo
Pairing:
MeatDuckRoast
Allergens:
Contains Sulfites
Alcohol Vol.:
14.5%
Consumption Temp.:
18ºC
See more »

Description · Feudi Di San Marzano

Feudi Di San Marzano Primitivo Di Manduria Sessantanni 2014 (Primitivo)

TASTING NOTES: Feudi Di San Marzano Primitivo Di Manduria Sessantanni 2014
- Eye: Sparkling ruby ​​red
- Nose: Wide and complex, with hints of plum and cherry jam, notes of tobacco and spicy nuances
- Mouth: Full-bodied, soft and rich in fine tannins, notes of cocoa, coffee and vanilla on the finish

DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Primitivo di Manduria
WEINBERG: Feudi Di San Marzano
VARIETY: Primitivo

EXPANSION: 12-24 months in French and American oak barrels
PREPARATION: Hand picking the grapes, fermenting for 18 days at 80% of the mass, 25 days for the remaining 20%. Thermo-controlled fermentation at 24-26ºC with selected yeast.

PAIRING: Red meat, game, duck
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18ºC
ALCOHOLIC STRENGTH: 14.5%

Feudi Di San Marzano

Buy Feudi Di San Marzano Wine:

Top Sales Primitivo di Manduria

Uvinum también está disponible en tu idioma. Acceder a Uvinum en Español. » Cerrar [x]