Álvaro Palacios (Priorat)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · L'Ermita
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2003 Other vintages
- Álvaro Palacios
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked L'Ermita 2003, you may also enjoy...
Description · Álvaro Palacios
L'Ermita 2003 (Garnacha negra, Cabernet Sauvignon and Garnacha)
- View: cherry colour with flashes of violet.
- Nose: The aroma is fruity fragrance with hints of minerals and timber.
- Mouth: The mouth may feel fine taste and elegant, with a fresh finish.
VINEYARD: Alvaro Palacios.
STAY IN BARRELS: Rest in French oak barrels for 1 year and a half.
OPTIMAL CONSUMPTION: Best served between 15 ° C and 17 ° C.
Alvaro Palacios Priorat reaches in 1989, the town of Gratallops, along with Rene Barbier, Carles Pastrana and José Luis Pérez, with the intention to transmit to their wines ( Bodegas Alvaro Palacios ) the character of this land. They believed in the Priorat, full of sharp essences of...
Buy Álvaro Palacios Wine:
Highlighted review about L'Ermita 2003
Posted on 06/06/14 at 09.44
More reviews about L'Ermita 2003
Posted on 13/02/14 at 11.22
- View: Álvaro Palacios L'Ermita 2003 is very intense cherry colour.
- Nose: Intense, with ripe red fruit and perfectly integrated oak.
- Mouth: Structured, intense with fruit...
Posted on 21/07/13 at 05.35
L'Ermita 2003, I liked it
Posted on 20/05/11 at 05.36
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about L'Ermita 2007
Reviews about L'Ermita 2006