TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Il Blu Rosso 2015 : View: intense ruby red muyu. Nose: aromas of red fruit and nice touches of greenery, a spicy finish of black pepper and cloves. Mouth: harmonious and round with defined tannins and hints of chocolate. APPELLATION:...
“The Blu shows what goes on Brancaia: combines elegance, intensity and complexity in a wine. An immensely thrilling red wine with aromas widely diversified portfolio. It matured 20 months in oak barrels and has depth, strength and concentration.”read
“- The TRE has only existed since the 2000 vintage
- He is in a sense the 'entry-level wine' from Brancaia
- But what a! The grapes come from all three (ital
- = tre) possessions of Brancaia from Castel, Radda and Grosseto in Maremma
- Within a few years, the quality cuvée has established a firm...”read
TASTING NOTES Brancaia Ilatraia 2015 : View: dark ruby. Nose: notes of blackberry, blueberry, plum, black cherry, cassis, all expressed with precision and intensity, aromas of black berries, echoes of spices, leather, snuff and balsamic on a curious plant...
- View: dark graante, purples.
- Nose: dark fruit and some oak.
- Mouth: Very nice, powerful palate, notes of black currant, plum, chocolate and a hint of vanilla. long finish.
APPELLATION: Maremma Tuscany.
GRAPES: 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc 20%....”read
TASTING NOTE Chianti Classico Riserva 2015 Brancaia: View: intense and deep ruby red. Nose: intense and persistent large bouquet with light touches of leather and vanilla, fruit base. Mouth: with the support of soft, elegant tannins. VINEYARD: Brancaia...
“- A modern, full, impressive Chianti Classico Riserva
- The percentage of Merlot provides the incomparable charm and complements the elegant Sangiovese fruit to appealing softness and very creamy
- 16 months of the wine was aged in oak barrels, 50% of which are new
- Brancaia enters the stage of...”read
TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016 : View: Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016 presents a ruby red Nose: presents a complex nose releasing woody aromas, spices and fruit. Mouth: This medium-bodied wine revealing a great texture, fleshy tannins...
“A Riserva never made Brancaia, so the best Sangiovese grapes reach this wine. Its modern full balanced style is characterized by charm and finesse. Delightfully spicy cherry fruit and elegant game.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Ilatraia 2014 : View: dark ruby. Nose: notes of blackberry, blueberry, plum, black cherry, cassis, all expressed with precision and intensity, aromas of black berries, echoes of spices, leather, snuff and balsamic on a curious...
...aromas, very juicy. Mouth: cherry and spice flavors, with an accent of tobacco on the finish. ORIGIN: Tuscany VINEYARD: Brancaia VARIETY: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sangiovese PAIRING: Appetizers, pasta dishes, meat, white meat SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16ºC...
TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Il Blu Rosso 2011 : View: ruby red. Nose: a very compact olfactory profile with notes of sour cherry and blackberry jam, notes of black pepper, blackcurrant, cocoa. Mouth: on the palate, refreshing acidity, fleshy tannins,...
“- They are the crème de la crème of Tuscany, the 'Super Tuscans', the elite of Tuscan red wine
- One of the most elegant and resistant high-class among them is Brancaias 'IL BLU'
- Brancaia- 1981 gegründet- makes first with tastings with the Chianti Classico furore
- A few years later, the winery...”read
“Brancaia is one of the most important wine areas of Tuscany and annually gets the highest national and international awards. The Brancia Il Bianco is a blend of 90% Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier 5%, 5% Gewurztraminer and Semillon. Il Bianco is an extremely refreshing white wine with floral aromas,...”read
“Brancaia Cabernet Sauvignon comes from our Maremma estate on the Tuscan coast. This easily accessible wine, which matures in oak for 12 months, is smooth and velvety and has a lasting finish. The perfect "little brother" of our top wine from the vineyards in the same region, Brancaia Ilatraia.”read
“- A grappa from the best pomace (Sangiovese, Merlot and some Cabernet Sauvignon) from Brancaia
- Immediately after arrival at the distillery the residue is distilled in three steam piston of copper in several steps
- This corresponds to the traditional, artisanal methods and guarantees the best...”read
“As nearly all of them this one shows also a cherry colour. The red smells good, like red fruit compote.It shows a taste of raspberry and strawberry.
The Brancaia Double Magnum pairs perfectly with meat.
Someone let me try it.”read
Brancaia IL BLU, IGT Rosso Toscana - the top product of Brancaia. This Supertuscan wants to show what is possible today in Brancaia in terms of elegance, complexity and intensity. For many wine lovers around the world this wine is already a classic -...
“Brancaia Il Bianco is a blend of Sauvignon Blanc with some Viognier. It is a fresh white wine with a floral bouquet. Not having accomplished the malolactic fermentation, this wine shows a fresh acidity. It matures for five months on yeasts.”read
TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Il Blu Magnum 2011 : View: bright ruby red. Nose: aromas of currants and blueberries. Mouth: smooth and balanced body, perfect interaction between the structure of tannins and excellent moderate alcohol component. A final pleasantly...