Il Colle (Prosecco (Veneto))
£5.46 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Prosecco Il Colle Prosecco Stelvin Treviso right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Il Colle
Prosecco Il Colle Prosecco Stelvin Treviso (Glera)
TASTING NOTES OF Prosecco Il Colle Prosecco Stelvin Treviso:
- View: pale straw yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: slightly fruity with green apple.
- Mouth: dry but balanced and harmonious.
APPELLATION: Prosecco (Veneto).
VINES: Il Colle
AGEING: Maturation autoclaved for 30 - 40 days
controlled, maximum temperature 15 °C, with yeast
PREPARATION: controlled fermentation of 20 °C in stainless steel tanks with selected yeasts during 20ºC temperature.
PAIRING: mixed greens or vegetables, grilled fish.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11%
Buy Il Colle Wine:
Prosecco Il Colle Prosecco Superiore Brut Conegliano Valdobbiadene
Prosecco Di Conegliano-Valdobbiadene (Sparkling Wine)
Il Colle Rosé Stelvin Veneto
Veneto (Rosé Wine)
Il Colle Rosso Di Montalcino 2013
Rosso Di Montalcino (Red Wine)
Highlighted review about Prosecco Il Colle Prosecco Stelvin Treviso
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- Pretty big! La Chapelle is named after a small chapel on the Hermitage hill and is one of the finest red wines in the world
- Since the legendary 1961, which is hard to get under the 7th €...
More reviews about Prosecco Il Colle Prosecco Stelvin Treviso
Posted on 12/07/16 at 06.47
I tried it with spread...