In the results of your search of red label on Uvinum you can discover, for example, Regional Red Stanley at great prices and get it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Setubal with you right now with a great VFM for £3.94.
“16 pts Revista de Vinhos - A sweet aroma of red fruit, cocoa, mint and some alcoholic heat. More imposing in the mouth, dense, great body accompanied by firm tannins, showing a lot of extraction and a little less elegance.”read
“93 pts Robert Parker - Sweet aromatic red and black fruits. Nose with some chocolatey richness. Pure and focused with nice definition. The palate has some oak evident but is also beautifully structured with bright acidity.”read
“93 pts Robert Parker - Garnet colour slightly open. Potent aroma with vegetables, some fruit and lots of spice (black pepper). The wine coexists in harmony with his mouth, but is powerful yet smooth, there is some sense of refreshing mint and acidity is enough to extend the very end.”read
“Intense dark purple in colour with a vibrant violet rim. Expressive on the nose with aromas of ripe blackcurrant, plum, spice and lifted floral notes. The tannins are soft and silky, the acidity fresh and the flavour profile focused and linear.”read
“- Regional StanleyRed is an elegant wine with great balance and structure of anintense color where the balance between ripe fruit and wood is noticeable, giving it unique characteristics
- The palate is voluminous, with soft tannins, finishing long
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga...”read
“- Esporão 4 Castas Red Reserve 2012 is a clear, bright andconcentrated red colour wine
- It presents red berry fruits from the Touriga Franca variety with spicy elements from Tinta Miúda
- Cabernet Sauvignon provides structure and elegance with AlicanteBouschet contributing balance and intensity...”read
“- Kopke Red Reserve is a Douro wine that presents aromas of black and red fruits, with floral hints, involved with a touch of wood
- Mounth round, with a final extended
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional.
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of black and red fruits, with...”read
“- Adega de Palmela Red Reserve 2009 is a red Peninsula's Setúbal reserve wine of ruby colour with violaceous reflections, aroma of red fruits evolving to a few jam and spices notes, toast and vanilla
- In the mouth, it is soft and has velvety tannins with a pleasant aftertaste
- Grape Varieties:...”read
“- Regional Stanley Red Reserve is an elegant Setúbal's Peninsula wine revealing a great balance and structure of an intense color
- The palate is full and soft in tannins
- Long finish
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Syrahand Petit Verdot.
- Alcohol Grade: 14%
“- Duas Quintas Red Reserve has an intense dark colour, garnet, almost opaque
- Distinct and deep orange blossom, tangerine, earth, spice and tobacco leaf aromas
- Concentrated taste, fine tannins and, especially, a very long finish
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional (60%), Tinta Barca (10%) e...”read
“Predominantly a Merlot and Sangiovese blend, the grapes were sourced from San Felice's renowned Chianti Classico vineyards. Warm and generous aromas of ripe cherries, violet, spice and leather lead onto an approachable palate, with soft tannins, plummy fruit and balanced acidity.”read
“The best Cabernet Sauvignon to enjoy with friends.
This red wine is cherry with brown edges. Smells like cedar wood or pine tree. The taste was a bit salty, I was greatly surprised.
Should absolutely be paired with fish.”read
“- Herdade dos Grous Reserve Red has a deep garnet color
- The flavor is rich in fruit, very concentrated, with a long finish
- Grape Varieties: Alicante Bouschet (50%); Tinta Miúda (30%) and Touriga Nacional (20%).
- Technical Notes:
- Volatile Acidity: 0,50 g/l
- Total Acidity: 5,7 g/l
“- Monte Baixo Reserve Red is a wine from Alentejo produced from grape varieties Aragonez, Touriga Nacional and Alicante Bouschet
- Awarded the Challenge International du Vin with the Gold Medal, an initiative that takes place annually in Bordeaux
- Grape Varieties: Aragonez, Touriga Nacionaland...”read