Herdade Arrepiado Velho produces this Herdade do Arrepiado Rosé , a rosé wine from the region of Alentejo made of touriga nacional and syrah grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this rosé according to Uvinum users.
This exuberant Herdade do Arrepiado Rose combines the fresh floral aromas of Touriga Nacional, with the wildberries aromas of Syrah.
- Winemaker: António Maçanita
- Winemaking: In open spout from sangria in stainless steel vats at 12 º C for 30 days. Ageing in stainless steel vats.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional, Syrah.
- Food Pairing: Matches very well with Sushi and simple plates of salad and pasta.
- Store and Serve Advices: Serve at 8ºC, to drink at 10ºC.”