The winery Herdade dos Grous elaborates this Herdade dos Grous , a white wine from Alentejo from the aragonêz, touriga nacional, syrah and alicante bouschet grapes. The Herdade dos Grous is the ideal white to combine with pizza and veal.
“Tasting Notes: Bright deep garnet color. Complex aroma of ripe fruit and mint. Flavor rich in fruit, concentrated and with a long final. Ideal for dishes from Alentejo
Serving at: 16/18ºC.
We recommend with: Hunting? | Red Meat | Cheese?”
- Complex aroma of ripe fruit and mint
- The hand-picked grapes are de-stemmed and then cooled down through thermal shock to 10°C. After two days of cold maceration the wine ferments in small steel tanks. The maturing takes place in new barrique barrels made from French oak.”
Deep, concentrated plummy-red tones Complex aromas. Mature well integrated fruit. Full-flavoured, good concentration, soft tannin structure.
- Winemaker: Luís Duarte
- Winemaking: Grapes are hand-selected on a purpose-built selection table The fruit is instantly cooled to 10ºc on arrival at the winery Musts are cold-soaked' for up to 2 days prior to fermentation Innoculation with selected yeasts Prolonged fermentation and maceration in lagares' (traditional open fermenters) Aged in new French oak barriques.
- Grape Varieties: Alicante Bouschet, Syrah, Touriga Nacional, Aragonês.
- Food Pairing: A perfect accompaniment to Mediterranean dishes.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be served at 14 a 16ºC”