The winery Vinhos Borges elaborates this Real Senhor Velha Reserva Blanc de Noirs , a sparkling wine from Dao of the best of touriga nacional grapes. Uvinum users reviewed this sparkling wine with 4 of 5 points.
Buy Real Senhor Velha Reserva Blanc de Noirs at best price
“89 pts Wine Enthusiast - Clear, citrus colored with very fine and regular bubble. The nose is intense and complex, revealing a lot of freshness and youthfulness, despite the time in stage. Features fresh red fruit notes and floral aromas. In the mouth is a very fine and elegant sparkling, with good acidity, creamy, excellent structure and volume, with a long and fresh finish.”
Technical sheet · Real Senhor Velha Reserva Blanc de Noirs
Clear, yellow straw colour, with fine, regular bubbles. On the nose, it has notes of biscuit and honey, due to having aged in the bottle. Despite the long maturation it shows youth and freshness, with citrus fruit, floral notes with lychee standing out. In the mouth it is very full-bodied, with well-balanced acidity. It has a long aftertaste, with notes from having matured in the bottle.
- Winemaker: José Maria Machado
- Winemaking: Borges Real Senhor Velha Reserva is produced with the classic sparkling method and must remain in the cellar for a minimum of 36 months - which gives it complexity and refinement. It stands out for its excellent quality and elegance on the palate. There is a minimum aging of 36 months.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperetif, and with light meals and roasts or even desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: Recommended serving at a temperature of 6 to 8ºC”