- View: Pale with crystalline reflections
- Nose: Very intense citrus and white flowers
- Palate: Complex with much freshness and finesse that reveals notes of grapefruit pink and white peach.
This vibrant pinkish expression is a concentrate of delicious aromas, intense freshness and mouth which left entirely up to the expression of fruit”
“TASTING NOTES OF Château Minuty Cuvée Rose & Or 2016:
- View: pale pink.
- Nose: sweet tooth aromas.
- Mouth: fresh, intense and fruit.
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence.
GRAPES: Grenache and Tibouren.
PAIRING: fish, potato purée.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%”
“A rosé that paired extremely well with the food. We ordered it at supper with working colleagues.
Light pink. Hints of red berries. The Château Minuty Cuvée Or Rosé is definitely an extraordinary wine.”
“We paired it with meat. I would not have drunk it with meat, it was not proper. It was opened at an event related to wine.
Attractive and intense colour. Aromatic, a slight strawberry scented . Minuty Rosé et Or was not right, It tasted like cork.”