Product not available in United States
If you liked Antinori Villa Antinori Bianco Toscana 375ml 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Antinori
Antinori Villa Antinori Bianco Toscana 375ml 2018 (Malvasía, Malvasia Bianca, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio, Riesling and Trebbiano)
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: fine and elegant perfume, fruity notes of banana and pineapple with hints of white flowers.
- Mouth: balanced, pleasantly persistent and mineral wine.
VINEYARD: vineyards of the property.
GRAPES: Trebbiano, Malvasia, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Grigio and Riesling.
AGING matured in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness and fragrance composition.
DEVELOPMENT: Harvest made entirely by hand in the third decade of August. After a gentle pressing of the grapes, wort transferred to inoxisable steel tanks where fermentation begins at a temperature not exceeding 18 °C.
PAIRING: light fish dishes, with vegetables and steamed vegetables.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 ℃
The Antinori family has been making wine for over six hundred years, since Giovanni di Piero Antinori became part of the Arte Fiorentina dei Vinattieri in 1385. Throughout its long history, spanning 26 generations, the family has always personally managed the business making innovative, sometimes...
Buy Antinori Wine:
Highlighted review about Antinori Villa Antinori Bianco Toscana 375ml 2018
Posted on 06/04/19 at 04.22
- And after 26 generations, this white wine from Tuscany can only be good
- straw yellow in color, this wine is characterized by an intensely floral fragrance with notes of banana, orange and roses