Villa Santa Flavia (Veneto)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Villa Santa Flavia Pinot Grigio Magnum 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Villa Santa Flavia
Villa Santa Flavia Pinot Grigio Magnum 2018 (Pinot Grigio)
- View: light straw yellow.
- Nose: wonderful aromas of crisp apples, thyme and rosemary.
- Mouth: Fresh and uncomplicated, with mineral notes and fruity notes.
GRAPES: Pinot Gris.
AGEING: aged in stainless steel tanks.
PREPARATION: after harvesting, gentle fermentation.
PAIRING: as an aperitif or with light meals.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
Villa Santa Flavia
Buy Villa Santa Flavia Wine:
Highlighted review about Villa Santa Flavia Pinot Grigio Magnum 2018
Posted on 27/03/19 at 16.29
- This particularly mild, fresh Pinot Grigio comes from Veneto
- He has aromas of apple, thyme and rosemary on
- zugenießen Not just a wine for warm hours on the terrace, but also in winter
- Allergens: contains sulfites