Vinhos Borges (Vinho Verde)
The Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco is remarkable for its bottle design alone, which represents a cat. The aroma of the wine is fruity and young and also on the palate it has a very fruity taste. This wine goes very well with fish dishes.
Technical sheet · Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco
If you liked Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vinhos Borges
Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco (Avesso, Azal Tinto, Loureiro and Trajadura)
TASTING NOTES OF Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco :
- View: sallow, with the release of light gas.
- Nose: young and fruity aroma.
- Mouth: soft and delicate, fresh and fruity, semi-dry wine.
APPELLATION: Vinho Verde.
VINEYARD: Vinhos Borges
GRAPES: Azal, Pedernã, Trajadura, Avesso, Loureiro.
PAIRING: as an aperitif and with starters, seafood, fish and white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 9%
Vinhos Borges offers a broad range of table-, port- and sparkling wines, as well as late harvest and brandy. The grapes come from Portugal's most important appellations, Vinhos Verdes, Dão and Douro. António and Francisco Borges proved that brotherhood - other than in the bible's story of...
Buy Vinhos Borges Wine:
Highlighted review about Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco
Posted on 18/05/16 at 12.59
- Young and fruity aroma
- Flavor is soft and delicate, fresh and fruity
- It is a medium-dry wine to be drunk young
- Prizes & Awards:Medalha de Prata- Japan Wine Challenge 2013, Japão| Commended - Decanter World Wine Awards 2013,...
More reviews about Vinhos Borges Gatão Vinho Verde Branco