Fillaboa (Rias Baixas)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Fillaboa
If you liked Fillaboa 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Fillaboa
Fillaboa 2016 (Albariño)
CATA NOTES: Fillaboa 2016
- View: Straw yellow, green tones. Clean and bright.
- Nose: intense, fine, elegant aromas of pineapple, apple, citrus and stone fruit notes and mango.
- Mouth: soft and tasty entrance. long passage mouth, a great balance of flavors and well-integrated acidity.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
PAIRING: white and blue fish, seafood, smoked, sushi and foie.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Fillaboa good daughter-in Galician is located in the parishes of Cabreira and Arentei, in the city of Salvatierra de Minho, where the river Minho sister, who does not divide, Spain and Portugal, and is the largest farm register of Pontevedra. A bridge at the entrance to Fillaboa-rebuilt on...
Buy Fillaboa Wine:
Highlighted review about Fillaboa 2016
More reviews about Fillaboa 2016
Posted on 09/05/18 at 04.22
- View: Straw yellow with greenish hues; clean and bright
- Nose: the Albariño grape primaries along with the uniqueness of the terroir of the area.
- Mouth: is a powerful white,...
Posted on 09/08/17 at 15.42
This albariño 2. 016 seems...
Posted on 18/05/17 at 10.49
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Fillaboa 2015
Reviews about Fillaboa 2014
Reviews about Fillaboa 2013