La Cana 2013

Bodegas La Cana (Rias Baixas)

RP91WS90GP91

Product not available in United States

£10.46 + £5.38 Shipping (3 days)

£10.46/unit

Shipping: Vinusdei (Spain)

£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought

View all products in Vinusdei

Buy View more prices »

Bodegas La Cana is the maker of this La Cana 2013 (£10.46), a white wine from Rias Baixas based on the best garnacha, albariño and tempranillo from 2013. 3,8 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Uvinum users while renowned wine guides give the following ratings: robert parker: 91, wine spectator: 90 and peñín: 91.

Technical sheet · La Cana

Type Of Wine:
white wine
Vintage:
2013 Other vintages
Appellation:
Rias Baixas (Galicia,Spain)
Cellar:
Bodegas La Cana
Volume:
75 cl
Score:
RP91WS90GP91
Grapes:
Tempranillo, Albariño, Garnacha
Allergens:
Contains Sulfites

Description · Bodegas La Cana

La Cana 2013 (Tempranillo, Albariño and Garnacha)

TASTING NOTES OF La Cana 2013:
- View: Straw yellow.
- Nose: fruity aromas, ripe fruit, apple, peach, herbaceous notes and mineral notes.
- Mouth: oily, strong, full bodied, fresh

APPELLATION: Rías Baixas.
GRAPES: Albariño.

PAIRING: all kinds of fish, seafood and shellfish

ALCOHOL: 13%

Bodegas La Cana

Buy Bodegas La Cana Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about La Cana 2013

Posted on at 01.24

3.5/5

La Cana 2013

Scented, peach, floral, light, friendly. 88
read complete

More reviews about La Cana 2013

Posted on at 20.05

4/5

Ana 2013

We enjoyed it in a barbecue. I drank with my best friend.
Good colour. Smells like strawberries. Warm and tasty.
read complete

Posted on at 20.05

4/5

Caño 2013

We enjoyed it with a rice salad. I drank it with my ex.
It has a nice colour. Young wine aromas. I enjoyed it a long time.
read complete

Posted on at 14.34

3/5

Golden yellow. Perfume of white flowers: jasmine, lilies ....
It left my tongue like sandpaper.
Perfect with manchego cheese.
I shared a few glasses of La Cana with the person I am always am...
read complete

Posted on at 04.55

3/5

It seemed prodigious

Posted on at 05.08

4/5

From old vineyards of Albariño. Manual selection in the cellar in selection table. 80 percent of La Cana wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks and the other 20 percent in large French oak...
read complete

Posted on at 05.14

4/5

Albariño la Cana 2013

2012 Cane is an Albariño with Rias Baixas D. O from a 25ha vineyard divided into 38 small plots, which allows strict quality controls. Fermentation partially realized in large French oak barrels...
read complete

Posted on at 04.57

4/5

La Caña

Cane is a wine DO Rías Baixas made with 100% Albariño variety. Is the New Zealand winemaker Alistair Gardner, known for his work with white wines, both in Spain and New Zealand. Traditional...
read complete

Posted on at 16.30

4/5

This winery is a project of Jorge Ordonez and partners. The winery is located at the northern end of the DO Rias Baixas Salnes in the valley south of the region near the Atlantic Ocean. The vines...
read complete
View more reviews about La Cana 2013 »

Summary of ratings

(9 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    7
  • 3 stars
    2
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Uvinum's rating:

3.8/5

Based on 9 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about La Cana 2015

Juan Manuel Gonzalvo
Juan Manuel Gonzalvo

3.5/5

Scented, apricot, mint, light, fresh. 88 points
read complete
Lizz Cubbert
Lizz Cubbert

4/5

A nice coppery yellow colour. It has aromas of honey. Good acidity for my taste.
We had it while we waited for the meal, with appetizers.
Perfect with friends.
read complete

Reviews about La Cana 2009

Guía Peñín
Guía Peñín

4.5/5

Peñín Guide 2011 rating
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: varietal, expressive, ripe
fruit, citrus fruit, white flowers, complex. Palate: flavourful,
fleshy, complex, powerful, good...
read complete

Reviews about La Cana 2008

Guía Peñín
Guía Peñín

4/5

Ana 2008
Peñín Guide 2011 rating
- Tasting notes: Colour: deep cherry. Nose: ripe fruit, spicy, creamy oak,
complex, mineral. Palate: fleshy, good structure, rich,
flavourful, round tannins.
- Score: 87
read complete

Reviews about La Cana 2014

Mary Wilson
Mary Wilson

4/5

I would have accompanied it with a fatty fish. I drank this 2014  with my co-workers.
At the sight is has a bright yellow colour. Perfume of white flowers: jasmine, lilies .... It reminded me of...
read complete

Uvinum también está disponible en tu idioma. Acceder a Uvinum en Español. » Cerrar [x]