Mar de Frades (Rias Baixas)
£13.31 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Mar de Frades 2015 right now.
Technical sheet · Mar de Frades
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- Mar de Frades
- 75 cl Other volumes
- RiceFishRiceSeafoodStartersRegional CuisineSnacks and appetizersJapanese CuisinePrawn risottoPaellaRisottoWhitefishShrimp
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
You may also be interested in...
Description · Mar de Frades
Mar de Frades 2015 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Mar de Frades 2015:
- View: bright lime green raw, reflections of green plum.
- Nose: aromas of mango, pineapple and lychees mixed with balsamic notes wild flowers and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: powerful, with fresh salinity, and Atlantic seal in mineral nuances and persistence of tropical fruit.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Mar de Frades
GRAPES: 100% Albariño.
WINE PAIRING: very spicy dishes such as Sushi, Pad Thai, or Mexican carnitas Di Sum.
TEMPERATURE: between 8 and 10 °C.
Mar de Frades
Mar de Frades is Valiñas Villa Vineyard on the slopes of a hill in the center of the valley and facing Salnés the Arosa estuary where Atlantic breezes come tempered by the river. Accompanying the slope of the property, the building of Sea Frades is integrated into the landscape of gray...
Buy Mar de Frades Wine:
Highlighted review about Mar de Frades 2015
More reviews about Mar de Frades 2015
Posted on 27/01/17 at 14.38
Posted on 03/12/16 at 19.08
Posted on 29/05/17 at 11.21
Posted on 27/10/15 at 21.06
A Albariño with a nice colour. The 2015 smelled like banana. Delicious, tasty, liked it.
Very nice with a fatty cheese.
Posted on 09/09/17 at 05.21
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
- View: Lemon yellow with green iridescence
- Nose: Nose: florarles appear persistently notes on tropical and clear signs of pome fruit (pear and apple Fuji)
- Palate: Note chamomile...
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
- Nose: ripe citrus tones and shades of magnolia flower
Lemon yellow with green iridescence
Notes chamomile and lemon verbena, pear compote conference on
salt and eucalyptus Fund...
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: pale green iridescence and Lemon with steely tones
- Nose: Green apple, white fruit, grapes with subtle salty flavor
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mar de Frades 2016
Reviews about Mar de Frades 2013