Mar de Frades (Rias Baixas)
£29.25 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Mar de Frades Magnum 2015 right now.
Technical sheet · Mar de Frades
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- Mar de Frades
- 150 cl Other volumes
- RiceFishRiceSeafoodStartersRegional CuisineSnacks and appetizersJapanese CuisinePrawn risottoPaellaRisottoWhitefishShrimp
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
You may also be interested in...
Description · Mar de Frades
Mar de Frades Magnum 2015 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Mar de Frades Magnum 2015:
- View: Pale yellow, green reflections
- Nose: fruity aromas of peach, citrus notes, lemon peel, herbaceous notes, mineral notes.
- Mouth: fresh, silky, long, balmy and saline notes notes.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Mar de Frades
WINE PAIRING: whitefish, shellfish, lobster and shellfish.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Mar de Frades
Mar de Frades is Valiñas Villa Vineyard on the slopes of a hill in the center of the valley and facing Salnés the Arosa estuary where Atlantic breezes come tempered by the river. Accompanying the slope of the property, the building of Sea Frades is integrated into the landscape of gray...
Buy Mar de Frades Wine:
Highlighted review about Mar de Frades Magnum 2015
More reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2015
Posted on 27/10/15 at 20.06
A Albariño with a nice colour. Very sweet smell of honey. The 2015 tastes a little bit oily in the mouth.
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
- View: Lemon yellow with green iridescence
- Nose: Nose: florarles appear persistently notes on tropical and clear signs of pome fruit (pear and apple Fuji)
- Palate: Note chamomile...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2017
Reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2016
Reviews about Mar de Frades Magnum 2014