Paco&Lola (Rias Baixas)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Paco & Lola 2015
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2015 Other vintages
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge 2015
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Paco & Lola 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Paco&Lola
Paco & Lola 2015 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Paco & Lola 2015:
- View: Straw yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: harmonious and very expressive, very fine notes of fruit (citrus, green apple and pear), herbaceous nuances (basil) on a floral background.
- Mouth: fresh, large and tasty, with hints of pineapple and green apple, citrus refreshing touches in the final.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Paco&Lola Wine:
Highlighted review about Paco & Lola 2015
More reviews about Paco & Lola 2015
Posted on 28/12/16 at 10.45
Posted on 27/10/15 at 08.20
Good wine from Paco&Lola, it pairs very well with Chinese food.
It is my parents favorite wine.
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- Sight: sight, Paco & Lola Albariño is clean, bright color, straw yellow with greenish sparkles
- Nose: the Albariño Paco & Lola is harmonious and very expressive. very fine notes...
Posted on 13/12/16 at 10.52
Posted on 30/11/16 at 04.42
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Paco & Lola 2014
Reviews about Paco & Lola 2013
Reviews about Paco & Lola 2012