Pazo de Barrantes (Rias Baixas)
Technical sheet · Pazo Barrantes
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2017 Other vintages
- Pazo de Barrantes
- 75 cl
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked Pazo Barrantes 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pazo de Barrantes
Pazo Barrantes 2017 (Albariño)
TASTING NOTES OF Pazo Barrantes 2017:
- View: straw yellow, greenish, bright and clean iridescence.
- Nose: floral notes, white petals leaf, pear, grapefruit, mineral aromas, menthol and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: a perfect balance and excellent mouthfeel with freshness and a strong expression of the Albariño varietal.
APPELLATION: Rias Baixas.
VINEYARD: Finca Pazo de Barrantes.
PAIRING: half cooked prawns, white truffle vinaigrette, caviar, calamari, vegetables, steamed or grilled, marinated red shrimp.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Pazo de Barrantes
Pazo de Barrantes The farm is situated in Valle del Salnés, and its center is a winery that bears his name, in the truest architectural style of the stately palace of the sixteenth century Galician. Twelve acres of grape vineyards albariño of the highest quality with a clear objective, the...
Buy Pazo de Barrantes Wine:
Highlighted review about Pazo Barrantes 2017
More reviews about Pazo Barrantes 2017
Posted on 11/01/19 at 04.40
The bucolic natural setting of Pazo de Barrantes and his...
Posted on 22/11/18 at 03.40
Posted on 23/06/18 at 04.09
- you have D. O. Rías Baixas and is made from grapes 100% Albariño.
- This wine appeals for its elegance, depth and...
Posted on 22/06/18 at 04.21
- DETAILS OF PREPARATION: Winemaking: The grapes,...
Posted on 16/06/18 at 04.21
- View: yellow with green highlights.
- Nose: Floral notes, citrus and mineral aromas.
- Mouth: lemon, pear skin. silky and long finish.
Aging: 5 months in líasUvas: Albariño...
Posted on 30/05/18 at 04.18
- View: Pazo Barrantes 2017 Wine is a white wine with a straw yellow with greenish iridescence bright and clean
- Nose: The nose: it is a white wine displays a range of heterogeneous...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pazo Barrantes 2012
Reviews about Pazo Barrantes 2014