Bodegas Terras Gauda (Rias Baixas)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Terras Gauda
- Type Of Wine:
- white wine
- 2017 Other vintages
- Bodegas Terras Gauda
- 75 cl Other volumes
- StartersFishPastaRiceSnacks and appetizersSaladsCheesePaellaRisottoBluefishWhitefishFresh pastaTuna saladSoft cheese
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Terras Gauda 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Terras Gauda
Terras Gauda 2017 (Albariño, Caiño Blanco, Loureiro, Caiño and Loureira)
- View: straw yellow, pale, clean and bright.
- Nose: good aromatic intensity, white fruits, stone, citrus, balsamic notes and mineral background.
- Mouth: mouth-friendly, with volume, meaty, unctuous, marked acidity, fresh.
DENOMINATION OF ORIGIN: Rias Baixas
VINEYARD: Bodegas Terras Gauda
GRAPES: Albariño, Loureiro, Caiño,
ELABORATION: cold maceration by varieties. Fermentation in stainless steel at low temperatures.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, appetizers and canapés, salads, tuna salad, cheese, soft cheese, rices, paella, risotto, fish, blue fish, white fish, pasta, fresh pasta
TEMPERATURE OF CONSUMPTION: 10ºC
ALCOHOL GRADUATION: 12.5%
Bodegas Terras Gauda
TERRAS GAUDA : Bodegas Terras Gauda lies in a privileged landscape in the O Rosal valley, close to the mouth of the river Miño in the A Guarda area. The vineyards, which are between 50 and 150 metres above sea level, enjoy an exceptional microclimate characterised by mild...
Buy Bodegas Terras Gauda Wine:
Highlighted review about Terras Gauda 2017
More reviews about Terras Gauda 2017
Posted on 02/02/18 at 11.02
- View: Straw.
- Nose: apricot, ripe melon, citrus orange peel, orange blossom, subtle mineral notes, hints of mint and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: fleshy, fresh and...
Posted on 28/03/17 at 23.04
It had never occurred to me drinking a Terras Gauda with sushi, but after having tried it, I have...
Posted on 29/08/18 at 04.16
- View: Straw yellow with golden highlights.
- Nose: High aromatic intensity, highlight the white fruits, bone and citrus notes also appear balsamic, floral and herbaceous.
Posted on 25/07/18 at 03.40
BODEGA: S. A. Storage Terras Gauda
It is a wine with an interesting and complex aromatic journey, where the aromas of white fruits, bone and orange peel with...
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- This white wine comes from...
Posted on 04/05/18 at 03.47
Posted on 23/03/18 at 04.16
- View: A view, Terras Gauda presents an attractive and bright straw color
- Nose: The nose is a complex wine Terras Gauda where aromas of ripe peach, pineapple, anise, orange...
Posted on 23/01/18 at 04.37
- View: Very bright and clean, this young white wine Terras Gauda presents a pale yellow with slight golden highlights
- Nose: This Galician white is very expressive and balanced
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Terras Gauda 2015
Reviews about Terras Gauda 2014
Reviews about Terras Gauda 2013